if this was yours.....

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i kinda like the front end... maybe not the hood but it flows well for ur car... i think its the wheels... grab a bunch of guys with accords and experiement on your wheel choices because the wheels are kind plain... a car like that, i wanna see some LIP ACTION...

the only thing i would change on ur car is the interrior... im not a fan of the momo wheel... s2k steering wheel all the wya but exterior... but we are not talking interrior rite now

try for VIP, lower it a bit more on the Ksports and experiment... There you go, play around with rideheight and wheels and then u shall find what ur looking for

Bond4387

Reaction score
OEM Fenders and mirrors. And a flush mount spoiler. Also, your front lip seems to kinda curve up before the wheel, then its straight for the sides. I know that's how it is, i just don't like it lol. Unless its a bad angle, so i could be wrong.

Do what you want. I wish I even had half the money you've spent on your car, cause I dont have sh*t to spend on extra goodies. :(

Good luck!!

Jeffro

Reaction score
This is what's missing:

98jdmgg4.jpg

Now that's jdm.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Go lower.
I like the invader hood because it complements the look of your car since you have the aggressive look. But if you wanna go clean which I think would look better, do what everyone else said:

OEM cf hood
OEM fenders, tails.

Get some balla rims or rims that don't look too plain and boring. Just not chrome haha. Oh, and definitely CF trunk and roof.

Back