If you had a chance to do it again...

PhattyT

Reaction score
If you had a chance to re-do your suspension, what would you do or get?

I'm just trying to get an opinion on what you guys would change since you've probably gain more knowledge / experience with your current or previous set.

I'm really torn between ff type 2's or AMR's (if the amr's are still available for ordering). I believe the difference in pricing is around 2-300? if i'm not mistaken. Haven't asked for a quote yet, but i'm reading there is a line to wait. They're the two that will drop low and offer substantial ride quality. (correct me if i'm wrong)

This will be my first mod ever and as I researched around this forum, those two coil-overs are the most talked about and purchased.

My accord is my daily driver and i plan to only drop it 1-1.5" at the most for now that is :lawl: I want to leave headroom for future happenings in case I want to go lower.

I'm sorry for this long post but if you don't mind helping a buddy out with your opinions, suggestions, and recommendations i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you :thumbup:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
what does ur friend drive? ... 6ga's have limited choices, if i could i would get some Tein Flex custom fabbed up

xx24xx

Reaction score
I have FF Type 2 and would love a set of FF 2.5s.

Last edited:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
i might like amr but never seen it before... so i gotta see it (lifetime warranty ftw)

but then again... if u gonna go with ff go with the ff 2.5

no lowering spring... the biggest regret :kenny:

Boo45

Reaction score
I can't really give any suggestion since my ride is stock, but if i were to choose i'd get amr's.

Back