I'm back guys with bad/good news ad a new engine build thread

stanleybb50

Reaction score
To anwser the first question there's united auto recyclers right down the street from me which is pretty much a salvage yard just with everything organized lol, but they have about 10-15 f23's in stock for $300 which is why i love the motor becuase there so cheap but very dependable.

As for what else i have to make that much power i have a nicely modified f23 i'll have to remeber everything if you want to know what i'll i have, plus i have a zex wet nitrous kit running a 75shot i've had the kit for about 4 years now and love it and so you know a f23 with intake header and exhaust can run a 75 shot safely for years. :)

I cant imagine any salvage yard around Pittsburgh here selling one of these motors that cheap... under $400 for one of these motors with less than 50k almost seems like a dream... so you're just saying any salvage yard that has a wrecked Honda will be willing to let the motor go that cheap? Sounds like something they'd easily be able to get about $600 for and they should know that... I hear you all saying how cheap, but even if you look on Ebay, they dont't even look that cheap and the ones I saw have like 100k on them...

Back