I'm back

Twobit

Reaction score
Welcome back buddy...alot has happened since you've been gone! I've seen that Aker place..it's insane, where exactly is it? I forget the location but I was gona try and take pictures of it one time, perhaps we could meet so you'd be able to show me around and get a sneek at some of the stuff if possible? I realise if it's a slight chance due to your positioning in the company now but hopefully something will show up somewhere.

So your title is apprentice welder I'd assume?

slick rick

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
wow dude, that jobs sounds awesome, hook me up, i dont live far from philly! hahahaha, in fact, i could live there if i wanted to, haha. was the turbo kinda like this?

BigAssTurbo.jpg

hahaha, i think thats off a sub.

no where even close. the turbo is about 6 feet tall and 10 feet long by my guess. i'll try and get my digital camera in to take a few pictures.

slick rick

Reaction score
Twobit said:
Welcome back buddy...alot has happened since you've been gone! I've seen that Aker place..it's insane, where exactly is it? I forget the location but I was gona try and take pictures of it one time, perhaps we could meet so you'd be able to show me around and get a sneek at some of the stuff if possible? I realise if it's a slight chance due to your positioning in the company now but hopefully something will show up somewhere.

So your title is apprentice welder I'd assume?

It's in south philly pa. if you go over the pratt bridge on 95 (the double decker bridge you will see it. it's where the scoucal runs into th delaware. If that doesn't help , it's down the street from he stadiums.I live on the navy base so i could show you around on a weekend. There's a lot of old navy ships back here, old world war 2 buildings, old housing, airplane strips to drag down, and a few other companies. I can sneek you ino my work to to check out the production. the ships are a lot bigger when you are up close to them.

slick rick

Reaction score
sorry that i havent posted. i have dial up at home and it sux. Plus the damn cpu is inmy girls dads room so i don't like to go in there much. I'll keep checking back tho.

Twobit

Reaction score
Nice, justr lemme know if you want to meet sometime...

slick rick

Reaction score
where are you located? this weekend and next weekend i'm bussy. The one after that we might be able to do something.

Back