I'm Getting My 6Gen coupe ! Need ideas !

Gabe13

Reaction score
So im about to get my Accord Coupe 98, it suffered a right bumper accident "will post pics soon" so i got the new hood, new fender an new bumper ready, but it just needs new rad support and the fender frame. I really dont care how much work itll need but im excited to be part of the 6gen community!

I need ideas, where to start wen i get the car in full shape! So please HELP me idk where to start, so my car wont look a mess.

Im open for all tips an tricks to make a car top of the line!

Please help me on this long *** journey to get my accord looking fresh like all your 6Gen Heads

dscn9575p.jpg

dscn9576.jpg

dscn9577h.jpg

dscn9578x.jpg

dscn9579e.jpg

dscn9580.jpg

Last edited:

Jefe02

Reaction score
Once the car is in full shape the first thing you should do is drop it, the car will look so much better. Post pics please.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
First things you should do are making sure it is in good working order (check fluids, brakes, tires, etc). Then get anything repainted that needs it, and pull large dents, etc. After the car has been worked over mechanically and cosmetically, THEN start modifying it. The key to making your car look fresh is patience...don't settle and buy crap parts, and only buy exactly what you want. Take your time and you will love the shape the car takes.

ALSO, don't ask us what wheels you should get. Make your car your own, you're suppose to like it.

Last edited:

Gabe13

Reaction score
Ok ill post the pic ups later today, and thanx you guys for commenting with ideas, appreciate it

hirichard

Reaction score
you wanna make your car top of the line? get 24inch wheels with a front bumper cage, a huge toyota decal on your winshield, a hood scoop, fender flares...they're a MUST HAVE, oh and can't forget about the type r emblem

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
what chris said.

Chris is redryder btw, bring it to a mechanic and make sure everythings in check like Chris said. The point of this forum is to show others our ideas and hoping to inspire other members to do something similar. So check the DIY get some ideas, do cheap mods first, get a feel for what you want your car to look like and go for it. But most importantly share pictures, we love pictures :thumbsup:

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Honda4Life

Reaction score
Before you do anything to the car esthetically I think you should spend a good 5-7 hundred doing a FULL tune up...then you can "freshen" it up knowing that you will not have a bad looking car that will break down anytime...

:thumbup:

oh and welcome!

I'm new here but the people are very nice and friendly so you'll love it

oh and the search button will be your best friend! :leeann:

Back