Import Alliance 11' July 16th-17th, Nashville,TN

Mikey

Reaction score
^ignorance is bliss in this instance.
I second this.

And dont quote me. I was Google-Earthing that area and thats what I saw, so...

this will be a very dificult task for me FML
Wtf? Unless you plan on being there for like a week, you shouldnt need anything bigger than a backpack. o.0

^^All hot girls can stay at my place :D haha
Charge everyone else, let *****es stay for free. :hihi:

Daheavyking

Reaction score
Rooms are def filling up quick. Red Roof Inn is now booked solid. I'm going to the Best Western. Still open rooms. Mikey, did you get your room yet?

Mikey

Reaction score
Rooms are def filling up quick. Red Roof Inn is now booked solid. I'm going to the Best Western. Still open rooms. Mikey, did you get your room yet?
Not yet. Im still waiting on Josh to give me word on whether or not Im crashing at his place.

Hmm i could stand to save some money. Do you wanna call and find out how much a room is?
At the Blowtel6, probably like $40 or $50/night.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Hmm i could stand to save some money. Do you wanna call and find out how much a room is?

I will call and find out tomorrow. Hopefully they'll give us a "responsible old man" discount.

Just called actually, she stated that a 2 bed / 2 adult room would be 48 bucks plus tax. So my guess would be around 55 bucks.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That's what I paid for a single room last year...what... lol

Alright I'm good with that. I'll be there Friday and Saturday nights only, so I'll split 2 nights rent with ya. Do you want to get the room, and I'll paypal you what I owe ya?

btw I snore sometimes...just putting that out there. haha

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Let me call again because I didn't specify the date. I bet summer rooms are more expensive. The PayPal idea sounds good.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Chris if you get a chance to call the motel 6 that would be cool. I'm trying to remember, but I stay busy. We need to find out if they have different rates for summer :boohoo:

Back