Import Alliance 11' July 16th-17th, Nashville,TN

Millz

Reaction score
made it home safe n sound, in good time, with no issues whatsoever

what a change from last year :lolhitting:

Millz

Reaction score
we only got held up in traffic, otherwise we wouldve made it home in less than 12 hrs.

chris im not sure which way you went, but we hit crazy traffic just outside cincy on the i75 i think it was... interstate was down to 1 lane, and the road was bull****. got delayed a good 45mins, at one point we got out of our cars and were having drinks outside talking to each other

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Damn, when was this? I took 71 from 65 all the way back. Glad no issues other than traffic though, guess driving the car easier made all the difference. lol

Millz

Reaction score
it was a lane closure due to construction on the I71 i believe as we got onto the 75 after cincinnati. We went from I65 as well. Since there was like 8,000 trucks on the way there i guess it caused such a delay for them all to get over.

When you went by there was no closure im guessing (we also left on the monday)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
When you went by there was no closure im guessing (we also left on the monday)

Yeah it was free flowing for me. I was curious about the time/day because 75 gets retarded traffic patterns during the week. I work just off 75 actually, Union Centre Exit.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
On my way home, I happened upon a caravan of maybe 12-16 Civics/Integras. The guys were being complete d-bags, taking up both lanes, speeding up and slowing down thus not keeping a constant speed, a couple of em were throwing a ball back and forth between cars. Worst of all, they weren't letting people get through who were going faster, so there was constant mad scramble by other drivers to get around these losers. And people were getting pissed. Some kid in a Mustang that was with the caravan almost hit me. I played it cool and got through them all eventually, then when I got toward the front of the pack, I found an opening and took off and was gone.

Just furthers the stereotype that Civic drivers are lowlifes.

Last edited:
Back