Import Alliance 2009 Pic Thread (TONS OF PICS)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Re: Import Alliance 2009 Picture Thread

LS 240's FTW :omgbd:
IMG_0478.jpg
That's insane in the best ways possible.

Last edited:

pattywak

Reaction score
Yeah, J-Series swaps into a couple Integras and one Civic Hatch that was running the Time Attack was the new thing this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see more and more of these swaps coming up.

I need to step up my game and at least swap an H22 into my Accord. lol.

av6g6

Reaction score
The LS 240 was actually an LS3 and was one of the cleanest I had seen, it even had A/C.

And with the j swap cars, I had to laugh when I was standing next to one and a guy told his friend it was a fwd NSX swap. I was really surprised at how many people didn't know what they were looking at.

Millz

Reaction score
Yeah, J-Series swaps into a couple Integras and one Civic Hatch that was running the Time Attack was the new thing this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see more and more of these swaps coming up.

I need to step up my game and at least swap an H22 into my Accord. lol.

corvette engine in an EK :aznrun::drool::hihi:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
The LS 240 was actually an LS3 and was one of the cleanest I had seen, it even had A/C.

Really? an LS3? Its hard to tell often from the valve cover sometimes.

I've seen LS1 and LT1 swaps but never an LS3. I've always thought it would turn out sweet regardless.

With that much torque he could leave the A/C on anytime too. lol

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
I was very impressed with the amount of CLEAN accords that were there this year. last year we struggled hard. but awesome pics man. too bad i didnt get to finally meet you, i didnt even see your car there on saturday. but you asked on v6p what i drove and this is what i drove

3766889149_5b1eb3e466_o.jpg

thw wheels were painted like that for IA, just wanted to do something crazy. but they have already been taken apart and refinished, i just have to put them all back together which is something i really dont want to do, but here is a little tease

mail

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
when i heard you were doing something crazy that is the car that came to my mind...looked really good!!! my car was outside on saturday..we didn't get there on time..but sunday it was there

Back