Import Alliance Summer 2014

kn0x47

Reaction score

working nights and a 7 hour drive just isnt gonna work. I'd be leaving here at 1am (central time) just to arrive at the meet after its already started and I'd either have to stay awake for 24hrs+ or sleep in my car at the meet (assuming i can stay awake for the drive). Its just too much plus southrnfresh 4 and an exotic car meet are going on in atlanta that weekend. that'll be a lot easier for me.

Maybe next year

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Might not be making it this weekend. I had 8 tree stumps and 3 root systems grounded out in my back yard last weekend and the guy didn’t haul away all the mess, which was supposed to be part of the deal. A couple in-laws and my dad offered to help this weekend and with the amount of labor it’s going to take to get rid of all of it, I can’t turn that down. If I do, it would be just me cleaning it all up since my wife is 7 months pregnant. If I can make it down on Sunday though, I will.

cfox28

Reaction score
lets all meet at chris's saturday morning, clean it all up and cruise to the meet haha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ha that would be cool but you’d probably still miss the meet. There is soo much wood scrap and dirt since they were all mature trees. Times like this I wish I had a bobcat.

If I can make Sunday I’ll text Evan and see what’s up.

Last edited:

cfox28

Reaction score
so for those going, (this being my first time going) how would we meet/ park in the same area?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Ha that would be cool but you’d probably still miss the meet. There is soo much wood scrap and dirt since they were all mature trees. Times like this I wish I had a bobcat.

If I can make Sunday I’ll text Evan and see what’s up.

Sounds good man, let me know if you can make it.

so for those going, (this being my first time going) how would we meet/ park in the same area?

You roll in, in a huge line. Then they put you where they want to, and then after a while you can drive around and park wherever.

Back