In need of body work...

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mainly looking for some suggestions as for what I should do. I have an idea(s) but I'd like some input.

The only after market body pieces I have are a VIS Invader hood, CF shaved trunk, and black TYC's.

1) Bumpers - Rear will be OEM no matter what, front...unsure.

2) Side skirts - possibly WW or Erebuni

3) Fenders - would like CF, oem's are dented from a hail storm. Plus, less to be painted.

4) Paint - The guy I sold my old rims to was a painter and said he'd could do the car for $1500 w/ an extra coat of clear and the oem color. He paints for a local club/shop and theirs is flawless so he does a good job. But I was also thinking of just keeping it flat black for awhile since it is my only car and I'll be doing a lot of driving in the next year so upkeep and maintenance on the paint will be minimal at best. Plus if I get a chip/scrape I can just hit it w/ a can of spray to fix it.

Mostly - I could care less about the actual color for now as long as it looks nice and the body is in good shape, no rust/dents.

angelplus

Reaction score
Someone needs to hook him up... Not to highjack your thread, I also need an OEM from bumper but that is the least of my worries right now ;)

GL Greg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
hmm i say mugen front with WW sides...as for fenders i didn't know they had CF ones, not sure if those would look good..If you don't want to go fancy on paint i would just stick with black then...Do you still have those like 10 spoke 16" wheels or whatever they were..if so get some new ones :D

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No I don't have those 16's anymore, those are the ones I sold.

Nopi.com sells the CF fenders, OEM style, metal w/ CF overlay. I'm "supposed" to get like almost $1600 from my tuition reimbursement through work once I send it in, who knows if I'll actually get that much, they always screw us out of it.

As the car sits right now - Rear bumper is cracked, front is scraped to hell, dents all over, clear coat is peeling/flaking off in multiple spots. Yea its 8yrs old but I've seen older cars w/ better body/paint than this thing. Another thing I wanna do is remove that damn moonroof, its not even OEM, its a dealer installed option and it sucks and b/c of it I need a new headliner. Either weld in a piece of steel or a piece of lexan/CF.

Back