In socal

Dat99accord

Reaction score
I just recently received my magnaflow 14832s and planning on getting them installed asap. I've Yelp a couple of places n so far I see Mike's Muffler (in El Monte) as the best option. Just wondering if anyone got another place where they can hook up a fellow CG member :thumbup: (in 626 area)

Last edited:

jwong512

Reaction score
I live like a minute away from Tony's Muffler.

But I go to Mike's Muffler whenever I need work done.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mikes-muffler-shop-el-monte

Good dude and good prices.

I've been to Tony's muffler before but that was for a weld job on my header. They did a pretty good job and my header hasn't leaked til the day I sold it. He only charged me $20 and welded a couple of spots for me on the exhaust manifold.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Yeah, I've been to Tony's before. Rather not deal with him. He's competing with his dad's shop which is across the street. It's a mess lol.

Anyway, Mike charges about 35-40 for welding on a muffler so probably 70-80 for both, which is pretty cheap, IMO. Call him for a quote/appointment.

Last edited:

Dat99accord

Reaction score
Thanks I just called him. He told me 100 for both. should I say you sent me? haha hopefully he'll give me more of a discount :skurred:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Thanks I just called him. He told me 100 for both. should I say you sent me? haha hopefully he'll give me more of a discount :skurred:

Haha, you could try. Maybe remind him of the lowered black Accord with muffler delete and welded on an angled pipe. Ask if he could do 90 cash or something.

Back