Input on wheels.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Re: Dazz Matiz Wheels?

I paid $300 for my rays which retailed at about $1100 a set minimum from what I have been able to find. Used wheels, especially ones not so popular can be had for cheap, I have found more deals that were better than this.

Obviously check them out and make sure that there are no issues but don't get caught up on the price.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Obviously check them out and make sure that there are no issues but don't get caught up on the price.

QFA

(Quoted For Accuracy).

Until seen in person, really only such much our opinions can do for you, so, keep us posted. Hope it works out.

sweagle02

Reaction score

For now, I canceled the deal. I wasn't feeling 100% on the deal. The wheels have no center caps and while some wheels look better with them off, these IMO don't. The center caps have been discontinued for over 6 years so they're impossible to find. I'll keep you all posted :afro:

xx24xx

Reaction score

I think that was a good decision. I remember those wheels back in the day. They where pretty nice. The 4/5 lug wheels with no center cap don't look too pretty IMO. Just keep you eyes open. With the economy the way it is, there is bound to be more good deals out there. :hihi:

Stile442

Reaction score

I just saw this thread. I live about 15 min from Orlando and if you wanted someone to check them out for you I'd be happy to go take a look.

sweagle02

Reaction score

I just saw this thread. I live about 15 min from Orlando and if you wanted someone to check them out for you I'd be happy to go take a look.

Thanks for the offer brother. I stopped the deal now but if me and the seller work something out again, I'll message you. Thanks again.

sweagle02

Reaction score
RH Evo? C2?

Alright guys here we go againnnnnnn! I spotted some Racing Hart C2 Evo wheels, I believe that's what they are called. Some people say the C2 Evos are knock offs and some say that they are indeed made by Racing Hart but that Evo is their less expensive line. Can someone clear this up. I'm posting pics of the wheels the guy is selling. He's asking $500 but no way I'm paying that, the wheels need some cleaning. You guys have been huge help. I appreciate it :)

sdn5nk.jpg

dc7nux.jpg

311kjsg.jpg

2qbu1k7.jpg

Back