Input on wheels.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Re: Dazz Matiz Wheels?

I wouldn't pay a dime until he's at your place showing you the wheels or you're at his place looking at the wheels.

He asked me to PAYPAL him the money and I said no, when the wheels are here I'll pay u. I can't go to Orlando to see the wheels and that's why he's coming down here to Miami on Saturday with them. I wouldn't want to feel like a dick and say "naw man they aren't how u described" and send him back. I obviously wouldn't pay him. I really did fall in love with the wheels but this has turned into a ****ing dilemma and I wanted to avoid that.:crazyrun::ughrun::run:

Last edited:

CHID0

Reaction score

It's your money man, don't feel like a dick at all. If they are how they are described then you'll pick em up if they aren't what you expected or how they were portrayed then you shouldn't feel like the dick when you turn him away....as simple as that.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

word.

if he has the balls to describe them as ANYTHING except what they truly are, then F*CK him. he can drive a 1000 miles to see you for all I care.

10 bucks says he won't endd up driving to you..... if he wants paypal before delivery, there's something kinda messed about that.

But if he does come to you, check em out and if they aren't wheat he said, tell em straight up. That's his fault. Not yours.

sweagle02

Reaction score

It's your money man, don't feel like a dick at all. If they are how they are described then you'll pick em up if they aren't what you expected or how they were portrayed then you shouldn't feel like the dick when you turn him away....as simple as that.

word.

if he has the balls to describe them as ANYTHING except what they truly are, then F*CK him. he can drive a 1000 miles to see you for all I care.

10 bucks says he won't endd up driving to you..... if he wants paypal before delivery, there's something kinda messed about that.

But if he does come to you, check em out and if they aren't wheat he said, tell em straight up. That's his fault. Not yours.

Both you cats are absolutely right. I work too damn hard to be the "nice guy". I think we all can agree on that. We work too hard to buy anything less than expected. The guy says he'll send me pics of the wheels when they're off the car tomorrow and I told him I'd make a decision then and he said ok. I know there's only so much detail u can see in a pic but it's the best I can do. I'm really hoping all goes well :beer:

pyaarawala

Reaction score

if you like the look, i'd say go for it dude. It's kinda cool to have some different wheels from what everyone else has, ya know? Old school is ftw most of the time, lol.

Are you picking them up in person? Go check em out thoroughly for damage. If they're getting shipped, ask for lots of pictures, and detailed pics. If he says he doesn't have any, then tell him go f*cking take some if he wants to sell his sh*t. Lol.

+1

sweagle02

Reaction score

The guy PMed me some pics of the wheels off the car and they're looking good. He doesn't have the center caps but I can deal with that. $285 for 4 wheels and tires and these are confirmed old school wheels by a member on here haha. Tell me what you guys think. I like them and they look different. Should I pull the trigger on this?

nn03nc.jpg

28h0d4w.jpg

2129z6w.jpg

F23AJDM

Reaction score

they look nice. if they arent bent or with any serious damage. Go for it. its a pretty good deal.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

They look okay, check them out thoroughly in person. The inner portions of the wheels could have bends you wouldn't notice from the pics you've shown us. I had that happen to a set of HREs I was interested in, guy showed me flawless pics of the outer rims but failed to mention the bends on the insides. Thankfully I had relatives in Washington state to check them out for me before I lost about $3k on damaged wheels.

sweagle02

Reaction score

They look okay, check them out thoroughly in person. The inner portions of the wheels could have bends you wouldn't notice from the pics you've shown us. I had that happen to a set of HREs I was interested in, guy showed me flawless pics of the outer rims but failed to mention the bends on the insides. Thankfully I had relatives in Washington state to check them out for me before I lost about $3k on damaged wheels.

Unfortunately I don't have anyone in Orlando to check them out. I made the deal. The guy will be here tomorrow. If the wheels have any bends any where, I'll tell him to turn back. I asked him three times already if the wheels had any bends and he said no. Let's hope for the best

Back