inspire fogs in 01-02 coupe bumper

f20bcg3

Reaction score
You MAY want to look in to whether they could be mounted a bit further back.

Someone on V6P did that with the CF4 fogs, and it looks much cleaner.

Check the 6th Gen Sedan Gallery thread.

I actually was looking at sum of the links wen i did a search and cam across one that had the cf4 fogs mounted further bak but to be honest id rather have a flush look than a oem look like ur referring too do u know if its possible to mount flush with too much riggn or risk of it falln out

hiding phone so boss wont catch me on 6th gen

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone mount them flush without custom work being done.

I assume their cutting skills are decent, but because of the shape of the fogs vs. the shape of the Coupe fog light opening, it's not going to be quite a perfect fit.

Having them sit back a bit, is the only way I have seen them fit without doing alot of cutting/fabricating.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
2e6ebuhe.jpg
a7a3a8ep.jpg

Here's the civic ones I put in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luanster

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have any pics of the install. But it's just the mounting piece at the back. And my fogs sit pretty far back. I had to cut off part of the car frame that was in the way though. From top view looking down it's flushed but I don't think it is looking from bottom to top but I wouldn't know cuz no one is going to put their head on the ground to look lol plus I adjusted them up to shine more on the road. I'm still in the process of figuring out how to cover that gap on the side.

Oh and get clear lense. You could always put yellow film or 3000k bulb if you want yellow.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have any pics of the install. But it's just the mounting piece at the back. And my fogs sit pretty far back. I had to cut off part of the car frame that was in the way though. From top view looking down it's flushed but I don't think it is looking from bottom to top but I wouldn't know cuz no one is going to put their head on the ground to look lol plus I adjusted them up to shine more on the road. I'm still in the process of figuring out how to cover that gap on the side.

Oh and get clear lense. You could always put yellow film or 3000k bulb if you want yellow.

Then the clear it is ima go ahead and order sum film n sum white cree or hids

luanster

Reaction score
I put 5000k HIDs in mine. Love it. It definitely puts out more light on the road than the oem and civic fogs

f20bcg3

Reaction score
U got a pik of the front end at night?

luanster

Reaction score
This is the only one I have right now cuz my car is getting fixed. This is with 5000k halogen bulbs
5yzyzava.jpg

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Wow light out put is sexy as hell see thats the look im looking for damn im hype right now lol mr mailman HURRYUP!!

Back