Installers for Hire

theinspire

Reaction score
Wildman said:
you guys made him sad.
bullies. :p
people here are a bit thick-skinned, because everyone talks crap, but its all in jest.
I just wanted to start an installer's thread like on V6P. I have a respectable reputation on that forum. There's no need for negativity, if they think everyone can do everything by themselves, then good for them. Post what you can do & who you'll do it for.

theaccordian

Reaction score
I think you can understand, why memebers here are here are skeptical. A new member that has no track record on this forum starts advertising services. Maybe if you would of provided evidence of your credibility in the first place, you wouldnt of been shunned.

now that you have proven your credibility, I officialy take my back my statements earlier.

dynasty

Reaction score
yeah. at least show something that we would be interested. from the list you gave us, it looks like someone from BestBuy could do. but how about chopping and fiber glass work? i wouldn't mind learning some tricks or two from you though. =)

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Half that stuff is so easy its ridiculous, I hope no one actually paid you to do any of that. My whole thing is - I'll do part, show you how, then let you do the rest and assist where needed.

You should teach people, not take their money.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Are you kidding me? Half that stuff is so easy its ridiculous, I hope no one actually paid you to do any of that. My whole thing is - I'll do part, show you how, then let you do the rest and assist where needed.

You should teach people, not take their money.

Some people are just lazy though too and would rather pay someone. Although personally I'd rather DIY as well.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
What i said was a joke, hence the j/k. Honestly, you shouldn't "withdraw" your services. Instead, show pics of installs, etc. Or if you have certification, let people know that. That proves your work. Listing what you can do, doesn't, and when they are relitiviely easy things, it seems like you are trusting an average person who has done some bolts on their car with your ride.

theinspire

Reaction score
-I do teach (Says it in the V6P post)
-I provide the tools (not everyone has essential tools)
-I provide supplies (even free LEDs)
-I show them where to buy if they want to provide their own supplies
-Some people are very LAZY (asking me to do things that they already know how to do)
-If you read my V6P post, you'd have read all of that & my pictures/references are available upon request.

I didn't post this thread to have cocky 6thgeners rag on me. I posted this thread so that talented, clean "installers" could help out the needy & lazy. I'm not here to defend my credibility, why should I have to? This will be my last post in this thread.

dynasty

Reaction score
i guess some people needs to loosen up. haha. give him the a break. but i would be happy to see some DIYs though. but proof of what you've done would actually get me to buying you as a installer. especially when i'm interested in LEDs.

angelplus

Reaction score
OKay, spring cleaning came up early. Either you post for the reason that the thread was created, or dont post at all. First warning.

Stay on subject. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back