Intake Tubing

Snoobly

Reaction score
i just removed the resignator, and put the weird mouth that was on it directly onto the airbox. its connected where the resignator was. don't know if i gained performance but it makes a little more space behind the battery and adds a tad more growl to the engine. i also put a "drop in" k&n filter in. :D

chiaxi2002

Reaction score
I have talked to a couple of tuners that have told me that AEM and other name brand intake systems have dyno sheets that prove that their specific design for a specific car does increase HP, but as everyone knows intakes add very little power.

Mikey

Reaction score
Cool beans. Thansk guys. :thumbsup:

And I cant find the link for it right now, but I recently heard bad things about Spectre. Something about contents of the filters themselves or the things they WERENT filtering out.

o.0

truWarier02

Reaction score
IMO..

Removing resonator box + K&N replacement filter with stock tubing is the best.

You just spend about $40 and you're set.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
I got an Ebay tubing with a spectre filter ( I think that's how you spell it ). My previous filter and tubing were from Injen. No performance difference that I have noticed. Only think I thing its a bit different is the sound.

My ebay tubing with filter cost me about 20 bucks altogether.

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
I aint intakin' nothin' in my sphincter.

:lawl:

No, seriously though, stay away from Spectre.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
The only gain and i repeat the only gain i ever felt that was noticeable on my car was a bpinitiatives velocity stack on my intake.

Back