Interest In Custom Rear Control Arms

Are you interested in custom arms?

• Yes, I am interested.

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • I may be, depending on the price.

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Not really. What's available right now suits my needs.

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
let me cross referance part numbers for the ingalls tsx and 6egn arms, and i may buy a set of these for the tsx
Pretty sure they will work. The only difference might be the length of the arms. My coworker looked at a 7th gen arm and said the only difference was that it was half an inch longer I believe.

Momentum

Reaction score
Yea, my cg coils are on the tax now. Spc rear arms are the same part number for the 04-08 tsx and accord 98-07. I'm sure the Ingalls are

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That's sweet. Nothing feels different?

brian6speed

Reaction score
I am sorry if I am somewhat hijacking your thread, but thought some ppl might be interested.

If only tsx front UCA were interchangeable to the cg also
The tsx UCA will bolt up to the 6th gen accord. They will throw off the castor though. That is what a company said. They didn't get anymore specific.

Why would you want to buy and install 6th gen accord parts on a tsx when the tsx has so much more aftermarket support? It would make some sense if you already had the parts from your previous car.

I found a company that makes some parts for us while doing my daily research. The company is hardrace, based in the UK.

They show both hardened rubber and pillowball mount rear toe arms and camber kit. For make enter the 99-03 tl. They don't show them for the accord or cl.
http://www.hardrace.com/Search.asp

This uk site also shows front LCA, front UCA, steering bushing, etc. Enter 98-02 accord as make. I can't confirm all these parts will fit the 6th gen north american accord, so you are better off contacting hardrace to ask. I would think the parts listed for 98-02 should fit and the ones that say 98-07 might not.
http://www.hardrace.co.uk/honda.html?cat=689

The US distributor shows none of those items on their site.
http://www.buyhardrace.com/categorie...-98-02_37.html

If you want to purchase just call the us distributor or email them at [email protected]

I ended up ordering the pillow ball rear toe arms(4 arms), pillowball rear camber kit, and pillow ball UCA bushings.

Here are the prices I paid. Camber kit was $182. Toe arms were $388, and UCA bushings were $65. It is a lot cheaper if you go with the hardened rubber ones.

If you research online you will see a lot of people saying not to use spherical/pillow ball/ rose joints on a daily driven car. They say it will cause more vibration and noise and could possibly wear faster because of rough roads.

My car is not daily driven so I want to try the pillow balls.

When researching I also noticed someone posted that the hardrace pillow balls will still have some defection because the bearing sits inside a rubber bushing. This would be better than rubber for performance, but also bearable on the streets. I can't confirm for sure this is true till I have the arms in my hands. They also have dust boots to keep dirt and debris out.

Last edited:

Momentum

Reaction score
i am sorry if i am somewhat hijacking your thread, but thought some ppl might be interested.

The tsx uca will bolt up to the 6th gen accord. They will throw off the castor though. That is what a company said. They didn't get anymore specific.

Why would you want to buy and install 6th gen accord parts on a tsx when the tsx has so much more aftermarket support? It would make some sense if you already had the parts from your previous car.

I found a company that makes some parts for us while doing my daily research. The company is hardrace, based in the uk.

They show both hardened rubber and pillowball mount rear toe arms and camber kit. For make enter the 99-03 tl. They don't show them for the accord or cl.
http://www.hardrace.com/search.asp

this uk site also shows front lca, front uca, steering bushing, etc. Enter 98-02 accord as make. I can't confirm all these parts will fit the 6th gen north american accord, so you are better off contacting hardrace to ask. I would think the parts listed for 98-02 should fit and the ones that say 98-07 might not.
http://www.hardrace.co.uk/honda.html?cat=689

the us distributor shows none of those items on their site.
http://www.buyhardrace.com/categorie...-98-02_37.html

if you want to purchase just call the us distributor or email them at [email protected]

i ended up ordering the pillow ball rear toe arms(4 arms), pillowball rear camber kit, and pillow ball uca bushings.

Here are the prices i paid. Camber kit was $182. Toe arms were $388, and uca bushings were $65. It is a lot cheaper if you go with the hardened rubber ones.

If you research online you will see a lot of people saying not to use spherical/pillow ball/ rose joints on a daily driven car. They say it will cause more vibration and noise and could possibly wear faster because of rough roads.

My car is not daily driven so i want to try the pillow balls.

When researching i also noticed someone posted that the hardrace pillow balls will still have some defection because the bearing sits inside a rubber bushing. This would be better than rubber for performance, but also bearable on the streets. I can't confirm for sure this is true till i have the arms in my hands. They also have dust boots to keep dirt and debris out.

usa made get out.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
I was looking at the hard race toe kit, I still may get it. I actually msgd heel toe to try and make it available in the us. The tsx has just as much a/my support suspension wise as the accord.

As far as putting 98 accord parts on a tsx... suspension design is EXACTLY the same minus bolt sizes, front LCA. I am running 98-02 accord coilovers on my tsx..

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Well boys, the day has finally come.

14006984129_72b1b261f7_b.jpg

14193657755_babacbe1fb_b.jpg

Having them in hand, I can say that these arms are ****ing sick. Super nice, high quality parts. Way better than the other stuff on the market for the rear right now. Really stoked for everyone that is going to get a set. Too bad that they're coming as I'm getting ready to get rid of my car hahaha. I will have more formal pictures up soon, and a thread to buy shortly after.

Back