Interior fun (Final Pics on 22-23page)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Re: Interior fun (Final Pics on 1st page)

I never would have thought Honda would have 2 different style door panels, seems like a waste of money

Nor do I. If you think the back was a *****, on my panel, I had to make sure my suede got into the groves you probably don't know about and cut it. That meant I couldn't use any fabric that frays while cutting because you are not wrapping it, you are just overlaying it. Hopefully I can find a set of cheap leather panels, you can never find them cheap online and they are never easy to locate in the right color in good condition locally.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

That sounds like a pain. I seriously wanted to stomp the rear pillar assembly plastic into the ground. I had so much trouble. Lol But it was worth it.

talontsiawd

Reaction score

That sounds like a pain. I seriously wanted to stomp the rear pillar assembly plastic into the ground. I had so much trouble. Lol But it was worth it.

I have just done my door inserts and center console. Next round, I am doing the all the upper pieces and headliner. I am not looking forward to that piece. I will probably need 3-4 tries just to practice for my 5+ real tries lol. I may ***** out and paint it, depending on what materials I choose.

Bax

Reaction score

I wish I could find something that would compliment my ugly tan interior. :(

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

I have just done my door inserts and center console. Next round, I am doing the all the upper pieces and headliner. I am not looking forward to that piece. I will probably need 3-4 tries just to practice for my 5+ real tries lol. I may ***** out and paint it, depending on what materials I choose.

If you can you should link me a picture or shoot me one in this thread of your interior! Good luck with the rest.

I wish I could find something that would compliment my ugly tan interior. :(

Light blue!

Bax

Reaction score

Light blue!

Maybe for someone else, but not me. Too bright. I'd like something to darken up the interior if I ever did anything to my car.
I have the cloth door panels, so that means mine wouldn't even come off is that correct?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure they don't. You'll have to either replace your cloth door panels for leather door panels or cut the fabric perfect and glue over

Accordman722

Reaction score

Wow , you are literately cracking me up bro! Looks different but good!haha

Your go from one extreme to the other.lol I respect that.

Back