Intermediate wipers stop working

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
Im posting this for a friend... i couldnt figure it out... maybe someone ran into this and found a solution...

his windshield wipers work... but on low and high, his intermediate wipers dont work work and when he uses his windshield wiper fluid.... the motor doesnt work....

we tried the ecu stupid strick and we tried putting the intermediate at half point... and nothin.... let me know if you guys found an answer

Drift

Reaction score
There is a timer relay that drives the wipers in the intermittent setting. It probably sh!t the bed.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
As Drift said there's a timer controller, is your friends rear windshield demister non opperational as well - I'm fairly sure it's controlled by the same controller??

finch13

Reaction score
As Drift said there's a timer controller, is your friends rear windshield demister non opperational as well - I'm fairly sure it's controlled by the same controller??

Haha, we don't have those silly. Those are really only on hatches, wagons, minivans and SUVs over here.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Dang, my DC2 had one.... so does my Euro R..... you US peoples don't really have many accessories from factory do you??

finch13

Reaction score
Maybe I was confused by your terminology; you meant rear defroster right, not wiper?

We don't get rear wipers, we get the defroster though.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Yeah I meant defroster...... but I also had a rear wiper on the DC2 and have one on the Euro R

Back