Is there anyone in California that has a turbo?

SCARFACE2392

Reaction score
And I ask this because I know we have CAI and all this crap and I want to have a turbo but legit. And no hassle from the cops. I can't find headers for a start and sure I can bolt a turbo in if I wanted but I'd rather avoid issue from the cops
Thanks

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Hopefully someone will help you, however for future reference watch the cop bashing, its childish and offensive.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
You'll never pass smog in cali without paying under the table with a turbo kit. unless its a Carb complete set, you won't pass inspection also.

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
even if it is carb legal cops can just write you up to make you go through all the inspection if they have any reason to think it is not carb legal even though there is a sticker on it...

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
And I ask this because I know we have CAI and all this crap and I want to have a turbo but legit. And no hassle from the cops. I can't find headers for a start and sure I can bolt a turbo in if I wanted but I'd rather avoid issue from the cops
Thanks

I'm not even sure there is a question in here. What are you asking?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I think you need to do a little bit more research.. And by a little, I mean a lot. Passing Cali emissions and turbo'ing your car are ALMOST out of the question.. You'd need to know a damn lot about what you're doing and how you're doing it to even get close to achieving that.

Back