J32 swap videos

xluben

Reaction score
SIRSIG said:
hey, that's me, pulling away! lol
i don't think i can walk away that fast from someone going 70mph on cruise :( (last run of vid 1)

so lemme get this straight:

left - SIRSIG S/C J32 (w/6sp, i assume?)
camera - Nick w/J32 and 6sp
right - 7th gen, S/C, 6spd (4cyl or v6?)

(in the first vid, is that right?)

Last edited:

Sonnick

Reaction score
xluben said:
so lemme get this straight:

left - SIRSIG S/C J32 (w/6sp, i assume?)
camera - Nick w/J32 and 6sp
right - 7th gen, S/C, 6spd (4cyl or v6?)

(in the first vid, is that right?)
Correct. 7th gen is v6 S/C.

xluben

Reaction score
how much do they all put to the wheels?

i'm surprised sirsig is pulling on the 7th gen, or am i missing something?

Sonnick

Reaction score
SIRSIG is J32 swapped AND S/C putting down almost 360 to the wheels and 320 tq ;)

I was surprised Nick with his J32 swap was keeping up. However, I don't know what mods he has.

The 7th gen dynoed around 310whp and i think around 280tq :confused:

PiZauL

Reaction score
MikeyMike said:
he from ny? caz if ur talkin bout him, i know him :) and i watched that swap take place, he drops 12's on just the motor/tranny no other work. but he keeps breaking axles

Yeah, from ny. Got any pics of his ride. I managed to only find a few. V6 Civic... ridiculous lol.

I wish I had the J32A2
icon9.gif

SIRSIG

Reaction score
MikeyMike said:
i think im gona keep my j30 bore the block, sleeve it, turbo it, spray the IC :)
$4000 for a motor/parts isnt worth 40-60 hp too me. id rather put that towards a turbo, and get 100+

so if u wanna head out to the east coast, line it up

adding up your set-up 100+whp to 155whp stock J30 will be around 255+whp that's not bad for the tranny :p

i thought about doing what you're planning to do, but when i saw another guy here in Cali did that to his car, i decided to scratch that plan...

stock J32/6spd numbers are 218whp/206wtq fyi and all i can say is that, when i had my swap done my car is totally a new car ;) i hope that change your mind :peace:

as of now, my best ran was 13.5 w/ a very bad air leak and 2.3 60' in 1/4 mile. planning to get a DR tires, fix the leak problem and hit the strip again sometime June... and maybe, just maybe, fly (aboard my car) to east coast and line up with you soon... ;)

Sonnick

Reaction score
SIRSIG said:
adding up your set-up 100+whp to 155whp stock J30 will be around 255+whp that's not bad for the tranny :p

i thought about doing what you're planning to do, but when i saw another guy here in Cali did that to his car, i decided to scratch that plan...

stock J32/6spd numbers are 218whp/206wtq fyi and all i can say is that, when i had my swap done my car is totally a new car ;) i hope that change your mind :peace:

as of now, my best ran was 13.5 w/ a very bad air leak and 2.3 60' in 1/4 mile. planning to get a DR tires, fix the leak problem and hit the strip again sometime June... and maybe, just maybe, fly (aboard my car) to east coast and line up with you soon... ;)
Lol.

He should be pushing a little more power than that, sir ;)

Back