J32 swap with temporary 7th gen auto tranny *(Update 9/10/09)*

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
Re: J30a4 swap no bs

For the price, you can pick up a used J35 and call it a day... more torque + more HP

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score

For the price, you can pick up a used J35 and call it a day... more torque + more HP

dude I got this for a really cheap price i really couldnt pass it up i may go back and sale both the motor and the tranny and make quite a bit of money :hihi:

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score

sell it and use the money towards soemthing else

My plans have change now after talking to paul from v6p. This because of the fact that the j30a4 is not a good canidate for 6thgens main because of all the different parts they used that the 6th gen dont. For instance the headers are built into the block so it not exactly a direct bolt on. Another thing that I came to realize was that the throttle was not controlled by a wire instead it it electronically controlled. These are just some of the reasons that paul said this swap would be to much so instead i will sell the j30a4 and put a j32a2 because it doesnt need as many parts aas the j30a4 will need to run. One thing that has came out of this is that i have and auto tranny that will work and once i sell this engine i should be able to get my j32 block.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: J32a2 swap instead of j30a4

Let us know where you find the J32A2.

/subscribed

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Re: J32a2 swap instead of j30a4

yea, i wish things would go back to being simple bolt ins like the 4th and 5th gens... its too much work to do this wiring crap... im seriously about to drop all this fuel injected and ECU crap and go back to carburated engines... but good luck with that sale man... if you can get the 7th gen ecu with no Navi, it mita been a bit easier but oh well

Back