FS: J32A2 Manifold swap kit for 6th gen Accord, leather parts, and more

Artistotle

Reaction score
Re: CL-S Top End Swap Kit for 98-02 Accord, Unichip, Neuspeed Strut tower bar, and mo

OEM side mirrors SOLD!!!

Will consider best reasonable offers for remaining items.

Rheinrich23

Reaction score
Re: CL Type S Motor upgrade kit for 6th gen Accord, Unichip, and more

the mirrors ur referring to is the blacks one?..i got so happy when i red that beings that some dbag fin merged into the fast lane while i was along side him today in an infiniti..needless to say i need a passnger side mirror..if have those please lmk asap thanks

RedRocket

Reaction score

I'd be interested in that unichip for my 99 v6 coupe. But what kind of trouble would i have to go through to get it retuned by them, in terms of cost and everything.

Artistotle

Reaction score

I'd be interested in that unichip for my 99 v6 coupe. But what kind of trouble would i have to go through to get it retuned by them, in terms of cost and everything.

To be honest its been years since I looked into it. Last I heard it was a nominal fee. You should check with Unichip directly. Also, I've been told mine is for 01-02 accords. That may be something unichip will have to adjust for you as well.

tdoggs01v6

Reaction score
Price qoute shipped to 04240 for the stage 1? And the stage 3? Both prices please....interesting winter project.:skurred:

Back