j36 turbo pizorz

MikeyMike

Reaction score
im shimming my hood til i come up with something... I work at a badass body shop so im gona talk to my boss about making some kinda bump like the M3's.. that would look badass

ps: shimming the cradle wouldnt lift the car... im just worried about the motor sitting 1" lower then originally designed, (1/2" mounts 1/2" cradle) if that would destroy axles etc

Last edited:

MoneyPit

Reaction score
^^lol, i didn't mean the body lift thing literally...it's pretty obvious it would actually lower the car, but i just meant there are so many things shimming the k-frame would adversely affect it would be super wrong to do (just like a body lift lmao). steering, suspension geometry, not to mention all the things you DON'T want close to the ground on a slammed car would be...alot closer to the ground, lol

i finished up the hood today, i ended up lowering the front innovative mount another 1/4" and machining 1/8" off the top edge of the front p2r plenum. unmolested hood ftmfw, i was super stoked i got it under there w/o cutting it.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
^^lol, i didn't mean the body lift thing literally...it's pretty obvious it would actually lower the car, but i just meant there are so many things shimming the k-frame would adversely affect it would be super wrong to do (just like a body lift lmao). steering, suspension geometry, not to mention all the things you DON'T want close to the ground on a slammed car would be...alot closer to the ground, lol

i finished up the hood today, i ended up lowering the front innovative mount another 1/4" and machining 1/8" off the top edge of the front p2r plenum. unmolested hood ftmfw, i was super stoked i got it under there w/o cutting it.

awesome.. my p2r are powder coated so machining them is going to be a negative... grrr... shimmed hood ftl for me.. im going to try that cradle thing(hopefully doesnt damage anything).. only thing i can really see it tearing up are the axels

MoneyPit

Reaction score
moar pizors! i cranked the megans down a bit today, as well as finished up the hood fitment although it wasn't latched in the pics. the j36 is now under wraps...
accord226.jpg

accord227.jpg

accord229.jpg

APicnicatTableRock178.jpg

APicnicatTableRock180.jpg

APicnicatTableRock179.jpg

accord102.jpg

accord104.jpg

accord109.jpg

Back