jcg5 someone bit your style

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccordex00

Reaction score
Well after laughin with all the comments (don't deny it...they're funny) I realized how cool is the gadget they're selling..I wanna get one of those!!!!
pic25.jpg

Last edited:

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA :rofl:

OK guys I'm sorry cuz I know you've all moved onto the "forgive and forget" stage now, but I just came back home from a week long trip and haven't had a chance to check the forums. This is WAY TO FUNNY I was laughing the entire time lololol, I always knew his claims were outrageous/FAKE and adding to the previous list he has a lexus, had an evo lancer, and did a 5spd swap.... supposedly, but who knows what to believe. I bet his e-pen0r fell right off after seeing this thread!

I'm all for him manning up to what he did and looking for a new start and not bugging him after he's done so, but for now I'm going to enjoy this long awaited moment for most of us... HAHAHAH :flipoff:

champaned_out

Reaction score

Attn: du3ce Is that really him?
I guess he will not be coming here anymore!

lol wtf i know that guy personally... dont wanna say his name but im pretty sure thats not him... he drives the new Civic Si coupe not an accord

du3ce

Reaction score
lol damn he used a fake pic of him too? this dude is a plain loser

CHID0

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!1
I saw thas thread when it first started and i kinda felt sorry, then i saw the tread today and saw 9 pages and decided to see what came out of all this and i nearly wet my pants reading through the posts. I admit it's funny. Everyone got hoodwinked by this dude.
File this under classic pwnage threads....:owned:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
lol wtf i know that guy personally... dont wanna say his name but im pretty sure thats not him... he drives the new Civic Si coupe not an accord

So he posted a picture of himself but that was stolen?? and if ur talking about the guy with the civic si then i know who he stole the picture of also..

i am going to pm jccg, because i was going to buy his wheels..not going to now

champaned_out

Reaction score
So he posted a picture of himself but that was stolen?? and if ur talking about the guy with the civic si then i know who he stole the picture of also..

i am going to pm jccg, because i was going to buy his wheels..not going to now

where does this JCCG guy live? because that guy he posted the picture of lives in SoCal... actually he lives 5min away from me

osiriskidd

Reaction score
wow even to steal someone else's picture. that's just plain dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back