JDM sayings

Geewiz

Reaction score
I'm so JDM I drive sitting on the right side of my car even though it's a USDM Ohio-made Accord. I'm tall...and stupid. It's like half ghost riding.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
I'm so JDM I drive sitting on the right side of my car even though it's a USDM Ohio-made Accord. I'm tall...and stupid. It's like half ghost riding.

Are you so JDM that not only do you sit on the right side of you car, but you also drive on the left side of the road when you get the chance? lol

Geewiz

Reaction score
Are you so JDM that not only do you sit on the right side of you car, but you also drive on the left side of the road when you get the chance? lol

Yep, especially when I go to my co-op and housing each week this summer in the boonies with a lot of state routes where you can pass on the dashed yellows, I'l pass three or four cars at a time when an idiot goes 40 in the 55 and the others are pussies usually at the place I work who won't pass...and I'll just go on the left whenever I can and feel like it. I leave the RH driving to parking lots however lol

Accord_J30A

Reaction score

Are you so JDM that you use your right hand to masturbate? :hide:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
im so jdm that if cops catch me going faster than 180k, they leave me alone.

Back