jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by jerrychoochoo, Sep 20, 2017.

1. jerrychoochoo

jerrychoochoo New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When you see a box labeled "EMS Japan" you know its going to be a good pick up! This was a splurge type of buy, I wasn't looking into buying window visors, but the price was too good to pass up. They're a little faded, but nothing a good wax and polish can't fix up. Super stoked they came with all the clips and hardware, can't wait to see what it looks like installed.

2. Accordx

Accordx Well-Known Member

Nice, I've thought about getting these since I like having the windows down (even if it's just a little) but I live in rainy Washington so it's not often that I get to :/

3. RedRyder

RedRyder Be a better driver

Nice find. Many people think window visors are thing of the past, but I think they still can look good and I love being able to have the windows down an inch or two when it's raining. Also helps to let the cabin vent on a hot day that may or may not involve rain.

4. jerrychoochoo

jerrychoochoo New Member

Well since it always rains there that should be more of a reason to get some lol. I like the crack my windows open and turn on the heater when it rains.

I love window visors, especially OEM. I've had them on my cars in the past and I can never do without. They're functional and look good, can't beat that.

5. jerrychoochoo

jerrychoochoo New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Man I have no life. Home on a Saturday night posting pics of my car. Lmao, oh well, window visors are on!

6. KONG

KONG Active Member

Well I'm home on a Saturday night checking out your car, So I don't have a life either. LOL

Your car is looking nice. :waytogo:

7. jerrychoochoo

jerrychoochoo New Member

Haha! I guess this is what you call being an adult. And thank you!

8. tunethis

tunethis New Member

Your car is coming along nicely. I've always liked the 6th gen. I just picked up one myself a week ago. The interior is extremely clean like yours. It seems the interiors in these cars hold up better than most vehicles.

9. jerrychoochoo

jerrychoochoo New Member

Thanks brotha! Yeah the previous owner kept the interior really clean. There are a few things here and there that I want to fix but it's not a big deal.

10. Enne

Enne Well-Known Member

They even clean up incredibly well. The entire inside of the car was an absolute mess when I got it, before I detailed it the first time, and you'd never know how dirty it had been previously. And it's light gray!