jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by jerrychoochoo, Sep 20, 2017.

1. jerrychoochoo

jerrychoochoo New Member

I wish sedans came in black interior, I'd swap out my gray interior for black interior from a coupe but IDK what I'd do with the back half lol.

2. jerrychoochoo

jerrychoochoo New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally! The day has come, I now have stock alloy wheels. I can get rid of these God forsaken hub caps. These wheels were absolutely filthy! I bought some cheap wheel cleaner at Target but they didn't really get the job done. I'm definitely going to make a trip to Chemical Guys to get the real stuff. I want to clean all the old brake dust caked on the inside of the wheels.

3. KONG

KONG Active Member

jerrychoochoo I see that you're in So. Cal., are you close to one of the wildfires ?

4. jerrychoochoo

jerrychoochoo New Member

I’m in Long Beach so we’re fine. Thanks for checking up on me though!

Will try to update pics of the car real soon. Been lazy during the holidays lol.

5. Eclipse99fwb

Eclipse99fwb Well-Known Member

Nice score on the rims. Ive been looking for a set of se rims for awhile.

6. DBO867

DBO867 Well-Known Member

Yoooo welcome! Another white cg member from SoCal. Thats a nice pick up and you got lucky with the 5spd. These cars are build to last if you take good care of em. Notice you got a cracked radio/hvac dash trim, if youre looking to swap that out, i have the full woodgrain set for sale haha but anyways looking forward to this build

7. capsidx

capsidx Well-Known Member

Having one of these more or less unmolested is becoming a rarity now it seems. At least in my area. It's great to get a car thats a blank slate. Hopefully you take this far. We need more modified CG's on the road lol.

8. jerrychoochoo

jerrychoochoo New Member

I swear Accord wheels sell like hot cakes. The seller legit had 5 buyers that wanted to meet up, I had to get off work early so I could get my hands on them lol.

Thanks for the kind words man! But yeah I already bought a radio trim off eBay. Its not fancy wood grain though haha.

Yeah I always try to buy cars stock because I don't trust other people's work. I'm really excited to start buying some aftermarket parts in 2018. I'm just trying to freshen up the car first before I buy coilovers/wheels, etc.

9. jerrychoochoo

jerrychoochoo New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well.. I finally got around to putting the wheels on. Excuse the dirty car, haven't found the time to wash her. She looks so much better! I'll have more pics in a few days.

10. Accordx

Accordx Well-Known Member

New wheels look good, I'm not usually a fan of stock honda wheels but they look pretty good when people actually clean them up