JF's 92 Miata

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I've literally liked every wheel choice you put on this car. It's hard to decide my favorite, but I think it was the white Revolution's. But I also really like the Work's on there now as well.

Very clean car man, I love this Miata. When does the hardtop go on?

Also, what is the sticker on your fender for?

I honestly think the Revolution's might have been my favorite wheel as well. However, Meister's are probably my favorite wheel of all time.

The hardtop just sits in my garage waiting for paint. I've been slow on money from school, bought a new daily car, and other essentials.

But the sticker is on there because I bubbled the paint from carelessness. :eusa_doh: I slapped on my BBS RM wheels thinking they cleared and would have no problems to find out the tires smoked my quarter panel's and bubbled the paint. It isn't severe, but enough to bug me so I threw on the stickers for safety so the paint wouldn't crack, chip, or break off till I get them sanded and sprayed.

I learned my lesson but everything will turn out okay in the end.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I honestly think the Revolution's might have been my favorite wheel as well. However, Meister's are probably my favorite wheel of all time.

The hardtop just sits in my garage waiting for paint. I've been slow on money from school, bought a new daily car, and other essentials.

But the sticker is on there because I bubbled the paint from carelessness. :eusa_doh: I slapped on my BBS RM wheels thinking they cleared and would have no problems to find out the tires smoked my quarter panel's and bubbled the paint. It isn't severe, but enough to bug me so I threw on the stickers for safety so the paint wouldn't crack, chip, or break off till I get them sanded and sprayed.

I learned my lesson but everything will turn out okay in the end.

What's the daily?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice, good choice Jordan (both wheel and color). Car will look so amazing with a freshly painted hardtop.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Never disappointed with these updates even though I see them all the time on instagram haha. And that accord is going to be :thumbsup: can't wait.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
WHAT. Dude you change directions like no other haha. I admire that though as it's not easy to do.

So is the new car you're working on the 6GA sedan? Or is there something else.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
WHAT. Dude you change directions like no other haha. I admire that though as it's not easy to do.

So is the new car you're working on the 6GA sedan? Or is there something else.

I mean, I'll admit now that the car is gone I regret it. I'll be happier once I start working more on this car but till then it's just sad day after sad day lol.

But yeah I am working on the sedan. It's supposed to be a full VIP build but I'm not sure how this will turn out cause bag setup's are fairly scarce without doing UAS which I don't want that. But yeah, look forward to this next week. It should appeal to some.

Bax

Reaction score
I've owned underwear longer than you've owned most of your cars.

Back