JF's 99 Accord Coupe

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Yeh buddy. Function Form are the way to go. I'm sure I could sit it to the ground if I wanted but obviously I wouldn't do that! (maybe :jae:) lolol!

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
lol yeaaa i know im tryin to get as low as you though ;)

you sure? ha what I'm doing is just dropping it to where the fender is about an inch from the lip of the rim. I know it may sound stupid but I like it and that's all that matters right man?

I got faith in you man, I know it'll turn out great.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
thats why its YOUR car you make it to how you like it and whether people like it or not well :nutkick: oh well lol... but yea i think itll look dope im thinkin of pickin up that bayson r that guy is sellin.. and yea lol i hope so tryin to do it right the 1st time so I dont gotta go back later

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
thats why its YOUR car you make it to how you like it and whether people like it or not well :nutkick: oh well lol... but yea i think itll look dope im thinkin of pickin up that bayson r that guy is sellin.. and yea lol i hope so tryin to do it right the 1st time so I dont gotta go back later

Yes. Thank you! lowered the front more today. It's getting ridiculous now haha!
haha you can buy mine :) I have mine for sale as well. Want it gone bad!

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Yeaa we used the eastwood fender roller and my fenders are rolled but it got too cold so next time we hook up we gonna relocate the tab cause thats causing alot of rubbing problems

Back