jhein's coupe parts needed thread (St. Louis, MO)

jhein

Reaction score
hey guys im looking for a few parts for my new coupe. heres what im needing!
ill keep it updated as i go. i got alot of work ahead of me.:coffee:

-airbags... mine were deployed, so i need good ones or blanks if someone has them.

-a front clip in general would be nice but anything that goes with that might work, ie: hood, passenger fender, coupe bumper, headlights, foglights, core support, bumper support.(the body panels i would prefer to be white, buuuut beggars cant be chosers.

-im looking in to a front lip (chin spoiler) whatever you wanna call it.

- driver side door handle, mine is broke by the keyhole.

(the front clip is possibly going to be bought as a whole by my collision repair connection, buuut if someone has a whole front clip from a coupe that they are parting i would be very interested in checking it out.)

anyways you can pm me, or call or text me at 3146863250.:Starwars:

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
I have the blueish grey airbags from a sedan they should work for the coupe tho pm me if interested

Raul

Reaction score
$400 and you take my entire front off (Hood, fenders, bumpers, stock headlights).

Too bad I am too far from you :(

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hey guys im looking for a few parts for my new coupe. heres what im needing!
ill keep it updated as i go. i got alot of work ahead of me.:coffee:

-airbags... mine were deployed, so i need good ones or blanks if someone has them.

-a front clip in general would be nice but anything that goes with that might work, ie: hood, passenger fender, coupe bumper, headlights, foglights, core support, bumper support.(the body panels i would prefer to be white, buuuut beggars cant be chosers.

-im looking in to a front lip (chin spoiler) whatever you wanna call it.

- driver side door handle, mine is broke by the keyhole.

(the front clip is possibly going to be bought as a whole by my collision repair connection, buuut if someone has a whole front clip from a coupe that they are parting i would be very interested in checking it out.)

anyways you can pm me, or call or text me at 3146863250.:Starwars:

Dude I have almost all of that.

I could sell you the shell of my car if you're interested.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
i have bnib core support, both coupe fenders (in black), both air bags from my coupe ( i deleted them. both are in working order), and driver door handle (in black).

text me. i need to get rid of this stuff... my garage is over flowing with spare accord parts
919 740 zero sixe five nine

Back