FS: Jimsun's FS Thread. 98 cg2 part out / aem sri

Raul

Reaction score
Re: parting out a 98 cg2

thats my ex car :(

dude, there are some LEDs in my cluster I believe, use them! You can also sell the prelude shift knob and the window visors. Also whoever buys the interior, they will be getting a clean set of leather seats.

Looks like you are already ripping her guts out. I could never take off the glovebox and the cassette player.

Wid

Reaction score

thats my ex car :(

dude, there are some LEDs in my cluster I believe, use them! You can also sell the prelude shift knob and the window visors. Also whoever buys the interior, they will be getting a clean set of leather seats.

Looks like you are already ripping her guts out. I could never take off the glovebox and the cassette player.

Wished I could have picked it up Raul. It really was a sick deal :beer2:

Raul

Reaction score

Wished I could have picked it up Raul. It really was a sick deal :beer2:

Thanks! I still got the retrofits waiting for you. Since you were also interested in the leather interior, you can pick it up off OP when you are in GTA.

Wid

Reaction score

Thanks! I still got the retrofits waiting for you. Since you were also interested in the leather interior, you can pick it up off OP when you are in GTA.

Ohhhh you still have them! **** I was thinking he had them and was going to use them.

I'm already texting him :) Might drive up there without my rear cloth and passenger seat and throw in your old interior. He said he's even willing to help.

I wanna grab that fender too.

Jimsun

Reaction score

I saw the leds. I'll take a look at them when i have the time

wid i would suggest keeping some of the bolts unless you want to go though a pile of them looking for the right ones.

the only thing i think you need to take out is the pessenger seat. the rear and driver side will fit in your car on the way back

SykVSyx

Reaction score

If only it was an 01-02 front bumper.

Last edited:

Raul

Reaction score

that'swhat i told muhib.

:)

34034510150377713863114.jpg

KnightRyder's work