Johnnyboy829's 2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX (56K)

johnnyboy829

Reaction score
Thanks guys, yes i have rear disc brakes as well. the calipers are a work in progress, deciding what color to repaint them. also working on repainting accent pieces in the engine bay. photo of current color scheme is attached. i have some other engine covers that are green as well, i switch between them both.

20130103_171814_zps33a2c4fa.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Nice color, yet interesting paint locations in the engine bay. Must be heat-resistant for sure, but I'm wondering what kind of paint you used tho. Welcome to the site, btw.

Last edited:

johnnyboy829

Reaction score
Plasti Dipped the car about month ago and LOVE IT! respraying in the next couple weeks, now that it is warm outside. Also going to do my wife's 7th gen civic as well. let me know what you think. thanks!

johnnyboy829

Reaction score
i need to give a good wash and detail this weekend and take some better pictures of it. both interior and exterior.

johnnyboy829

Reaction score
Thinking about painting my wheels a dark gunmetal and also paint matching the chrome window trim. doing some similar inside gunmetal paint work as well. inspired by knightryder's DIY. what's your opinions guys?

Back