Jon's 99 5spd EX Coupe

kn0x47

Reaction score
Re: Jon's 99 Red Coupe EX 5spd on Work VS-XX

That's the same one I have. Mine doesn't fit right though. The driver side won't stay down with double sided tape. Think I'm going to glue it down once it gets painted.
yeah i had the same problem and already took it off. 3m makes an adhesive promotor that i'm gonna try. still looking for a thicker tape to put on the sides too

How well does that scan gauge work?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

no complaints

White6GAV6

Reaction score

Well as long as it's not just me haha. I've left mine on for a while now with it not stuck, don't really drive fast so I'm not worried about it flying off. Hopefully no one takes it. Let me know if you find a way to get it down.

kn0x47

Reaction score

#RigPro
DSC_1955 by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

Well as long as it's not just me haha. I've left mine on for a while now with it not stuck, don't really drive fast so I'm not worried about it flying off. Hopefully no one takes it. Let me know if you find a way to get it down.

I put the adhesive promoter on and the driver's side still lifted a little bit. I'm just leaving it that way. The rest of it is stuck on there good

f20bcg3

Reaction score

Photo is amazing when i get my ride looking the way i want im goin to be contacting you for a photoshoot

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

danmccormick87

Reaction score

Dude, this looks stellar! If I get this job, we are totally going to be doing a mini meet in Nashville and you gotta bring this rig! :beer:

Brad2274

Reaction score

holy hell that looks amazing, i think i found my new background lol

Back