Reaction score
Joshism Accord 2000 Coupe EX

Engine: Stock

Suspension: Stock

Interior: Stock

Cosmetic:
1. Euro Type R rear wing/spoiler
2. 17” RIAX Zuka rims
3. Genuine OEM front lip/spoiler –recently broken, so I have the one from ebay that doesn’t fit now.

July 2009 – Hail damage. Total loss.
December 2009 –Reverse over ice bump cracked the genuine OEM lip.

Future plans:
1. Create a fiberglass or polyurethane kit for it.
2. Bondo or use dry ice to fix the hail damage.
3. Sell it.
4. Get another one like it (which is near impossible when trying to find one with: manual, leather, EX).

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
deleted your other thread, and your duplicate post in this thread. If you want to add any pictures, just edit your first post to include them.

joshism

Reaction score
It's the 1998 European Accord Type R's wing. I took the risk of ordering it from Europe, and I'm very satisfied with the fitment. The rear holes fit perfectly. I had to drill the front holes on the wing, but no biggy.

sodaks2k

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of tall spoilers. Wheels are meh. But it's your car. :thumbup:

joshism

Reaction score
I really do want to drop it, but as you can see in the first picture, even at stock height, I cracked my precious geniuine OEM lip. Can't find any more original lips. Don't know if I want to go with the ebay fiberglass. And yes, the Accord Type R spoiler is a bit high. I tried the Integra type R spoiler, but it's not long enough. But I still have my oem spoiler, so I can always put that on whenever.

slow f23

Reaction score
just buy the WW lip kit.. and drop it.

you'll thank me later when your fiberglass ricer kit is broken or being pointed and laughed at :]

Back