joshism's Accord 2000 Coupe EX

joshism

Reaction score
just buy the WW lip kit.. and drop it.

you'll thank me later when your fiberglass ricer kit is broken or being pointed and laughed at :]

I don't think OEM is ricer. Also, I do plan on making it with Polyurethane. I don't like the WW lip kit. I'd prefer the OEM over that.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey man welcome! Everything about your car is clean, and what I noticed first was the tail lights. I like how they are blackhoused so to speak, not just all tinted out like usual. The fact that you let the red strips and white reverse lights in middle lights part show through is unique, and the black border on the outer tails is awesome too. Any closeups of the tails?

Find an OEM replica polyurethane kit if you can, if not you may have to settle for OEM replica FRP fiberglass.

Good luck!

joshism

Reaction score
Hey man welcome! Everything about your car is clean, and what I noticed first was the tail lights. I like how they are blackhoused so to speak, not just all tinted out like usual. The fact that you let the red strips and white reverse lights in middle lights part show through is unique, and the black border on the outer tails is awesome too. Any closeups of the tails?

Find an OEM replica polyurethane kit if you can, if not you may have to settle for OEM replica FRP fiberglass.

Good luck!

Thanks for the positive comments. As with the tail lights, I just mixed black paint in my clear coat, which gives it a tint effect. My friend got pulled over because his reflectors weren't showing, so I decided to show the reflectors just in case.

DSC00006taillights.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA.

It's a different look, not really a fan of the spoiler or the centre tail light.

I'm going to assume you hit something pretty high in order to damage your lip at stock height. Too bad, the car looks great with the OEM lip kit.

There are alot of similar red coupes on here...I'm sure you could still have a different look from the others, but hopefully, you will find some inspiration from those rides.

joshism

Reaction score
Wife's car
WifesAccord.jpg

Wife's car with photoshopped lip kit (I can't sleep... can't stop thinking about making that kit out of fiberglass, and then eventually polyurethane).
WifesAccordlipkit.jpg
:ugh:

joshism

Reaction score
If imma be breaking lips while at stock height, might as well be slammed to the flo

Yeah, I was backing out of the driveway, and the ice chunks on the edge of my driveway blended in the snow, so I couldn't see.

Back