JTC shifter update. NEW UPDATE 11/17

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: JTC shifter update.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a joke. I love my JTC SS. Don't bash **** til you've tried it.

Don't let this fool deter you guys from buying this short shifter. It's of amazing quality, and I love it.

I'm just curious, is JTC your personal company why you have to rain on someone giving their personal opinion on a product?

Who cares how he bases his opinion on a product, whether it is visually or from using the product. I can see something and say it's crap just from looking at it, so what, that's a crime now?

If you like the JTC product, great, write a review on it and calm down.

changaroo

Reaction score

Lol, sometimes why I even bother to voice my opinion on 6ga. Just a bunch of jtc sac riders in here. Anyways, back to lurking. Ill let you guys get back to business, excuse me for voicing my opinion! Thanks ogliquidmetal for reminding me I shouldn't be wasting my time with idiots like hime on here.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Lol, sometimes why I even bother to voice my opinion on 6ga. Just a bunch of jtc sac riders in here. Anyways, back to lurking. Ill let you guys get back to business, excuse me for voicing my opinion! Thanks ogliquidmetal for reminding me I shouldn't be wasting my time with idiots like hime on here.

:wub:

Chris Vu

Reaction score

I am calm :)

I don't see how stating MY opinion that he shouldn't be defacing a company based on absolutely nothing would mean that I'm mad/sad/jelly ?

All I am saying is, don't bash the product. It's a good product, and Tommy has worked hard getting his name out there. Just because you have a PSPEC shifter doesn't mean that anything other than that is pure crap.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

blah blah blah

Next time you voice your opinion in response to someone else's, don't call them a "joke" or a "fool". Takes away any credibility you may or may not have. This was not a case of you simply voicing your opinion, you got offended someone didn't like something you had and made it personal.

Chris Vu

Reaction score

I appologise. In my opinion; he acted foolish, therefore; I considered him as a fool.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

did Chang run a Pspec? sig says he's automatic, just asking...

Don't believe every sig you read.

You might want to look him up on V6P and get the 'goods' on what he really has.

@og, I have no problem you defending a product that you like and think is quality, it's the way the reponse is handled that I see an issue with. What you consider the person posting the opinion has no relevance, so let's leave the name calling for the kids in the sandbox.

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Don't believe every sig you read.

You might want to look him up on V6P and get the 'goods' on what he really has.

@og, I have no problem you defending a product that you like and think is quality, it's the way the reponse is handled that I see an issue with. What you consider the person posting the opinion has no relevance, so let's leave the name calling for the kids in the sandbox.

Yes, sir. I understand where you are coming from, and do appologise.

Regardless, defacing a company based on a picture is wrong, and more-so when being so bias.

Back