Reaction score
damn, looks like a fun time. nice pics keith :thumbsup:

Thank you :)

soo.. were u showing keith? :thinking:

Na it was a super meet/car show

damn hella sick cars......

that white 6th gen sedan is smooth.

looks hot man...top notch accords there...

great pics. lovin the black cg coupe

Keith, awesome pics!

You, Steve, and Hector are all lookin goood! :boink:

You went to Jtuned but not gen5alive? Gen 5 had fooooood.

Nice pics though!

D4mn, Keith!! Great pictures. I need to road trip to Cali. Did you use the D40 kit lens for these? I thought you had a D70. Or did you use a 18mm prime? There's a meet in Columbus, OH this coming weekend, and I will def be taking pics there, so be on the lookout for that, Keith (with my new sigma lens). Cool beans dude, great work!

Steve's offset and width looks ridiculous nice~!! How the heck did he fit a tire that wide?

Thank you :). Come on downt o Cali :). I recently sold my D70s and picked up a D40 again. I was using the 18-55mm lens for these shots. Can't wait to see some pics from your meet :thumbup:

bovodo

Reaction score
PUTTING 6THGEN's ON THE MUTHA F#CKING MAP!!!

best OEM lipped Coupe, best WW lipped Coupe , and best WW Touring lipped Sedan....

*RESPECT*

CHID0

Reaction score
You made a blog:

http://the-perfect-exposure.blogspot.com/

1/2 way down the page :badger:

3475688550_77c7cb85c1_b.jpg

trevendous03

Reaction score
Thank you :). Come on downt o Cali :). I recently sold my D70s and picked up a D40 again. I was using the 18-55mm lens for these shots. Can't wait to see some pics from your meet :thumbup:

I think it'd be a long long long long drive. I could fly there maybe, but that'd defeat the purpose of bringing my car there. lol

Those are some crisp shots with the kit lens. I'll def be using my Sigma 28mm for all the shots at the meet, but I might bring my kit lens with me too, cause 28mm isn't all that wide. The 28 is so sharp though!

IcyAccord

Reaction score
D4mn, Keith!! Great pictures. I need to road trip to Cali. Did you use the D40 kit lens for these? I thought you had a D70. Or did you use a 18mm prime? There's a meet in Columbus, OH this coming weekend, and I will def be taking pics there, so be on the lookout for that, Keith (with my new sigma lens). Cool beans dude, great work!

Steve's offset and width looks ridiculous nice~!! How the heck did he fit a tire that wide?

Well.. they fit. I actually needed to add HUGE spacers to make them better. :run:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
wasnt this at UTI parking lot at rancho cucamonga? im not sure if i spelled it right. but i remember seeing kumho tires right there too.

Back