Just washed and detailed 56k beware...

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
God dam man that thing is just so freaken nice, if there is one accord that should be in a mag it is your, your car is just simple but freaken stunning. Hopefully I can get to a point like that on my car some day, I dont feel like I've done much to my car but it fells to busy for me but your car is how I would like it not a ton of parts but all the right ones to set it off. And god I'm jelous of those rims I'd have to say those are in my top five rims. Hopefully I can clean up what I fell as cluture this winter and hopefully gonna paint my lips this weekend cause every silver accord I see with them painted makes me want to paint mine even more and yours is putting over the top right now lol. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the car.:omgbd::omgbd::omgbd:.

So who else thinks we should send dre's pics into honda tunning so he can get it featured. Lets make a poll lol.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
its not fair how you keep that **** so clean..

Ps: what heat wrap you have on the headers? i want to buy some but all i can find is cheap **** that looks like cardboard from autozone

DEI homie check out their site :)

I wonder if the centre console from a Euro R would fit into your car??

I'm sure if I had a front clip I could do it, but again that's not going to be easy to find for a decent price.

Car looks great man, definitley has improved mucho.

What's your camera/lens set-up? You got some nice shots!

Thanks and just to be clear the first 2 pictures are using a Nikon D300 my friend was just testing his new flash these are not even real pictures he wanted me to host you'll have to wait a bit for the offical pics he took. The other pictures are ones I shot using my Nikon D40 with 18-55M lense and Fisheye Nikkor DX 10.5mm f/2.8.

God dam man that thing is just so freaken nice, if there is one accord that should be in a mag it is your, your car is just simple but freaken stunning. Hopefully I can get to a point like that on my car some day, I dont feel like I've done much to my car but it fells to busy for me but your car is how I would like it not a ton of parts but all the right ones to set it off. And god I'm jelous of those rims I'd have to say those are in my top five rims. Hopefully I can clean up what I fell as cluture this winter and hopefully gonna paint my lips this weekend cause every silver accord I see with them painted makes me want to paint mine even more and yours is putting over the top right now lol. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for the car.:omgbd::omgbd::omgbd:.

So who else thinks we should send dre's pics into honda tunning so he can get it featured. Lets make a poll lol.

LOL speaking of honda tuning they are taking their time to get back to me. I spoke to them via email before about a feature and told them I would update them on the car and I have not heard nothing back it's been a few days from my update email, but I'm not worried if I can get a feature or not it would be cool though.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
damn that car look hot!!!!!!!!!
you make the simplest little things look soo good...whats the secrets eh?watch alot of jdm cartoons?

^__^

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn dre... looking fresh as ever... i'm being left in teh dust with all the things u r doing with ur car lol... anyways, keep it up.... btw, pix #3 = :jerkit: + :omgbd:

Back