FS: K Series Accord, Shell

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If it comes to that, you should get several photos of the bay alterations and post them in their own thread, just so it can live on and always be referenced.

b1L@L

Reaction score
If it comes to that, you should get several photos of the bay alterations and post them in their own thread, just so it can live on and always be referenced.

It will cost the next person close to 5-7K, what the work was involved fabrication this bay, so if this is not worth it to someone, those pics wont mean a things. Also, at this point I would even include all the mounts which were only made for this car. Wish there was another enthusiast out there. :snoopfacepalm:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I meant more as a memory, but yeah.

I know, there used to be a lot more people that were adventurous with these cars...I thought someone would pick this up.

b1L@L

Reaction score
I meant more as a memory, but yeah.

I know, there used to be a lot more people that were adventurous with these cars...I thought someone would pick this up.

I know, not much love for 6th gens anymore.
I only time had to focus on my 6th gen coupe now because of work. Wish i could devote time to this one and finish it up too.

The-Big-O

Reaction score
I'd like to ask, what is the main issue preventing this car from being finished? Wiring? Something else? I've been very interested in trying this myself but always wanted to know what kept the owners of this vehicle which already had most fitment issues resolved from finishing it..

Back