Kevos Audi Allroad 2.7t

kevo

Reaction score
lol, this car is already showing its signs of being a money pit.

Yeah it is but its whatever I make enough to play the game.

So I had canceled my order on my ST coilovers, reason being; thanks to a member on the audi forum he had reported back and said that the ride quality is junk due to the weight of the allroad so best bet would be to get KW V3 and get S8 sting rates because they weigh the same. So next month ill go head and order those ones.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah it is but its whatever I make enough to play the game.

22666979.jpg

kevo

Reaction score
Whats up fellas, ive been gone out this forum for 2 years and might i say this place has received quite the makeover lol.

But yeah i just wanted to share my new ride its a 2013 VW CC 2.0t. So far ive gone stage 1 tune and just a drop on coils. This car is a big step up from the accord and allroad so i hope you gents like lol.

P.s i still own an accord its a 98 coupe 5 speed, i got rid of my flat black autotragic it died well the transmission did :(

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Welcome back man so i assume the audi's gone lol nice CC bro looking forward to future mods, like what you done so far!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What happened to the Allroad? CC's are nice. Wheels look like a different color in each pic lol.

Much aftermarket support for these? Always thought they really needed a lip kit.

kthung

Reaction score
Hey Kevo
CC's are very classy! I see you have a Solo werks decal. Are you running Solo werks coils? Have you gone through the winter with them yet? I'm worried about corrosion since I live in a snowy area.

kevo

Reaction score
Yeah the wheels are the light colored blue, one of the guys i roll with was playing with the color whwn he edited the photos lol

As for the allroad lets just say **** hit the fan all at once and i had the opportunity to trade it in before things got worse, i could have gotten all tje problems resolved but it was fix the car or buy a house and get a new car so most obvious choice was to buy the house and get the new car. The total bill to fix the allroad with parts and labor were somewhere in the neighborhood of 10k so thats more thwn what thw car was worth. I must admit that thing was unstoppable in the snow ill miss it.

kevo

Reaction score
Hey Kevo
CC's are very classy! I see you have a Solo werks decal. Are you running Solo werks coils? Have you gone through the winter with them yet? I'm worried about corrosion since I live in a snowy area.
Yeah im lowered on solowerks i cant complain they ride good. As for winter this will be the first with them on. Im going to raise them all the way up amd slap green grease all over the threads. Read a review/ thread on the longevity of them in the snow they seem to be fine, but next year ill trade them out for racelands. I want to go lower and the solos aren't cutting it, im maxed out in the rear and have 2-3threads left in the front.

Back