**** kEyChAiN's Honda Accord **** (1st Page Updated 1-5-10)

Varnell

Reaction score
^I doubt he ran spacers on his 18x9.5 wheels, but maybe on his earlier OEM ones. He's got pretty nice fitment, so I imagine he's running camber kits with a slight camber correction. Maybe +1.

What tail lights are those? I know they say red/clear, but are they the generic eBay ones? I've looked for product reviews but haven't found any. I'm just skeptical because I bought my headlights from eBay and after a year they've started peeling/flaking and look horrible. I want to keep mine looking clean and clear. A plastic restoration kit doesn't repair them.

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
The man himself is back on the front page adding class to 6GA. I've said it before, but Keith is the reason I got into modding my sedan. I had seen modified Hondas before, but nothing had ever made me think to spend my time and money to do something similar. Much respect.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
One of the best looking sedans out there!! Love the fitment, I always get lost looking at his page..

DBO867

Reaction score
Fact: reason why i got into 6th gens, always fancied accords but this build convinced me to get this gen

Back