Kind of a Tease!!!

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
He's holding out he took more pics also with my friends 6th gen sedan but these are all he gave me lol. I might have a few more tonight if I get a chance to go out to the weekly meet in MD.

accordman1

Reaction score
It is very nice and the black wheels look a lot better imo. It matches with the hood and headlights. The fender flares would look better off it shows the wheels better since you are so low. But nice job.

671CG5

Reaction score
What can I say?! Always pleases me. Awesome. *Thumbup* Dre.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Well flares are off here's a few from a meet I was a part of this evening nothing speical I hate night pics I can hopefully get rolling shots when I do a day shoot with KC in a week or 2. I also have have to adjust my coilovers I think I want the front a tad bit lower.

DSC_5169.jpg

DSC_5178.jpg

DSC_5140.jpg

DSC_5163.jpg

Phut

Reaction score
looks a lot better without the flares. i honestly was never a fan of those flares.

what's your suspension setup?

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
pardon my ignorance but dreman, did you lose your ABS? i dont see in your engine bay. behind the driver side headlamp area.

Because when i was getting info for my swap(supposedly) they told me i am gonna lose my power steering. Because the 01 euro r engine utilizes electric power steering. Oh and dont ask me why i am going for that engine. Just simply because i wanted to.

Back