Kushed OC's 02 sedan SE **56k** (update 6/23/10)

efcivicturbo

Reaction score
Re: Kushed OC's 02 sedan SE **56k** (update 5/05/10)

not bad, id say get some different wheels......... good work

halfpinoythug

Reaction score
Re: Kushed OC's 02 sedan SE **56k** (update 5/05/10)

thats a sikk kit ya got there homie

meximan16

Reaction score
Re: Kushed OC's 02 sedan SE **56k** (update 5/14/10)

i hate your rear bumper, but it would look nice if you had the stock bumpers back on though

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
Re: Kushed OC's 02 sedan SE **56k** (update 5/14/10)

the rear bumper is not permanent, but it's what I got right now..still have the original(front and rear)...but that's why i'm not jumping to a paint job...Not sure on what I want to do with it yet..lips or a new rear bumper..everyone has lips, thats my only problem..so it's holding me over for now. Also thinking about new side skirts...but im not jumping on that either because I'm nor sure how I want it to look.. But this is how she stands, was thinking about cutting out part of the middle of the rear bumper to add some mesh...but I would hate to screw it up..

6genaccord

Reaction score
I did the red and black theme too, but I'm actually selling that accord. I had red carpet with black mats, blacked out the entire interior and had the APC red gauge pod bezel. Buuuuut now I'm starting over and just going functional.

Anyway, nice start and welcome!!

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
I did the red and black theme too, but I'm actually selling that accord. I had red carpet with black mats, blacked out the entire interior and had the APC red gauge pod bezel. Buuuuut now I'm starting over and just going functional.

Anyway, nice start and welcome!!

Thank you..

And I was looking to get seat covers and something of the sort to have some more red and black inside the car, along with the red leds under the dash and seats...but now without the buddy club, and the mesh I car less now..

looks 1000x better!!!!!! good job man

Thanks..I have to admit, it looks better without the kit...looking to get lips...just don't know which I want yet..

But thank you.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Good to finally meet you! You're so close to me :D I'm just 2 lights away, lol!

Back