LA/OC caravan to the official socal meet in san diego

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Im rollin with teknikzcg2,JOEYSACCORD,MY homie with the gold sedan, my girls rsx,and another 6th gen coupe a guy that's not on the forum yet. So will be meeting up around 9am. Your welcome to meet us up brotha!

is that friend the black coupe? i was rolling with him to the freeway after tab tues in rowling height

intel0116

Reaction score
so whats up where everybody in the 626/sgv area meeting?
Also put me down as rolling with this caravan

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score

I dunno yet .. Me and Davis have to meet up, then were gonna roll to rowland heights to meet up with corey i guess .. I gotta talk to davis about it and see what he wants to do. Where exactly are you coming from intel ?

intel0116

Reaction score
I dunno yet .. Me and Davis have to meet up, then were gonna roll to rowland heights to meet up with corey i guess .. I gotta talk to davis about it and see what he wants to do. Where exactly are you coming from intel ?

glendora, i live on Grand so im close to the 10, and really close to the 210....

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
so can i get a list of people that are gonna meet up at target ?
6 cars with my friends,but JOEYSACCORD might meet us off ball in anaheim and then roll to Irvine, and im gonna tell Richard aka shinaniganz to roll. I have to hit him up!:boink:

Haha, fshow. I'll let you know. Dude, Chieu is charging me $200 for the smog test lol. I gotta do that, and get my bumper/lip repained before the meet !
ya do it and slam for the meet!!!lol :naughty:

is that friend the black coupe? i was rolling with him to the freeway after tab tues in rowling height
Nah its this guy with a silver v6 coupe on 18" BBs lm's. From the SGV!

if im not mistaken its shenaniganz from v6p mike black coupe ccws with inspire grill?
It was this guy me and my friends met randomly and he talks to my friend on FB! So he came through, i think hes on 6th gen but dunno :aznrun:

naw it wasnt him that i rolled out with.
=+1:henry:

This meet is gonna be baller.
YOU COULD SAY THAT AGAIN! L)0L

forshure, im gonna think of a place in Rowland Heights that has a decent driveway to meet up at 9am. ill post the address soon guys!

damn this is gonna get crazy we got a caravan rollin from 626 to irvine
I know its crazy< 6th gens doing it big in 2012:wub:

glendora, i live on Grand so im close to the 10, and really close to the 210....

Ya man you could meet up with us! I will have the address soon

Back