FS: Lashlee's part out - ION retro's, Tein, DC, AEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashlee

Reaction score
Nice list of parts for sale. Good luck with the part out, and enjoy your soon to be new car. You getting a 4 cyl or v6? Auto or 6 speed? :thumbsup:

As sad as it sounds, I've gone off the deep end! I bought a '14 Accord Hybrid. With the amount of miles that I drive it just makes too much sense, and it isn't a Prius!

Thanks for the bump!

lashlee

Reaction score
cfox! mad props on the pics!! That's faster than I could do.

Russian - yes the Ion does "color" the output. I've got one shot where it's obvious how yellow it is, from that vantage point.

SykVSyx - I've got all kinds of pics on my cardomain site here: 98 Accord install

I'll get some pics posted here in a few of what I can and what has been asked for.

wsdrummer06

Reaction score
It will be early next week before I can get some pics of the bars since I work all weekend. Once I do I'll snap a few and let you know what the shipping would be.

thats fine. I was going to get a tl rear but i would love those. Just pm or post a pic and Ill definitely be buying them

lashlee

Reaction score
I've got to work all weekend but I'll try to get some pics of what people have asked for. If they aren't up this weekend they will be by Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back