FS: **Last Price Drop!!** 7/1 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear Sway

jdmgear

Reaction score
Re: **Last Price Drop!!** 7/1 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear

This is ridiculous. Your stuff should have sold a long time ago, especially that strut bar combo. Hopefully someone buys this or I'll have to get it because it's a good deal. Eibach front strut bar is VERY RARE.

I agree the prices on these are already dropped so low:darryl:

Yeah bro 265 shipd is a sick deal. . . I'm trying to borrow cause this is the exact combo I want and ridiculous price. . . Hope I can get it together manggg

I have another member that PMed me with an offer of $250 shipped and quoted him the same $265 price. If it doesn't sell at this price the entire package is going on eBay for a Buy It Now price (higher than quoted here to adjust all the fees eBay and PayPal stack on :( )

jdmgear

Reaction score
Re: **Last Price Drop!!** 7/1 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear

:beer: Bump

gold4door02

Reaction score

Well I don't have the cash but I've got a guy locally that's going to give me a third down on a 1000 coach upholstery job within the next two weeks and this is my first pirchase

gold4door02

Reaction score

I am getting money tomorrow 100% and wondering if you could pm me your PayPal info and phone number cause just wanted to talk to ya quick but I'm just hoping you still have the set of 3 parts?? Please lmk asap

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score

^ I was wondering when you were going to make a move on this lol

gold4door02

Reaction score

Got the 269 in hand just waiting on your PayPal info

jdmgear

Reaction score

Sale Pending to gold4door02
PM sent with payment info.

Rick I also sent you a PM

Back