FS: **Last Price Drop!!** 7/1 TL-S/CL-S & Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare), Eibach Rear Sway

jdmgear

Reaction score
We'll fellas my car is gone after seven faithful years and almost exactly 100,000 miles. These are the last of my parts before the insurance company took her away. I would prefer to sell the TL-S/CL-S front strut bar with the Eibach since it would save on shipping so we can work with a price if you are interested.

If your interested in any of these items please post here and do not PM me! Again please do not PM me! I'm willing to work with the prices within a reasonable amount. Please keep in mind that I am willing to ship these and the strut bars and sway bar will be especially expensive (around $30+) for me.

Update 7/1 I recently dropped the price twice in the last few weeks, this is going to be the last price drop before everything goes to eBay. If your interested in the complete package of all three items I will price them at $269 shipped

Acura TL-S/CL-S Front Strut Shock Bar + Very Rare Eibach Strut Bar (4cyl models only!) - $165 shipped - Price dropped for combined purchase - 7/1/12

Very Rare Original Eibach Front Strut Shock Bar (4cyl) - looks almost new! See Above - Shipped
This is a very rare original Eibach strut bar, I purchased this to install with the OEM Acura CL-S strut bar since they are able to install together. There are a few minor scratches, which are very difficult to notice and 2 allen bolts may need to be replaced since a they might be striped. I uninstalled it with out even removing the allen bolts, so it's very likely that you may not even need to replace them.

I purchased this since I knew that it would work in conjunction with my Eibach sway bar making a very nice dual strut bar setup. The condition is very good with only a few scratches here and there.

b0af6204.jpg

d8b773f6.jpg

70a0a80a.jpg

24f12270.jpg

2cea8ec1.jpg

77b86837.jpg

Very Rare Original Eibach Front Strut Shock Bar (4cyl) - looks almost new! See Pricing Above - shipped
This is a very rare original Eibach strut bar, I purchased this to install with the OEM Acura CL-S strut bar since they are able to install together. There are a few minor scratches, which are very difficult to notice and 2 allen bolts may need to be replaced since a they might be striped. I uninstalled it with out even removing the allen bolts, so it's very likely that you may not even need to replace them.

d7093610.jpg

0b79af09.jpg

8c62bdf8.jpg

bee2c353.jpg

9c40b468.jpg

2e2aa529.jpg

065a0218.jpg

f7b2c630.jpg

dd3d47da.jpg

8fa8a72c.jpg

Eibach 23mm Rear Sway with Brackets, Polyurethane Bushings, and Sway bar links (for DX models) 4040.320 R (4Cyl) $129 Shipped - Price Drop - 7/1/12

This Eibach rear sway bar includes all the brackets (bracket bolts are included just not pictured), Poly bushings which are in great condition and the sway bar end links which are needed if you have a DX model. The links I believe cost $30-$40 a piece from Honda so if you are interested in just the sway bar with brackets and bushings and do not need the end links let me know and I'll adjust the price. The sway bar is very solid but does have some scratches since it was under the vehicle.

6afe79c5.jpg

09e1350f.jpg

322e9bf1.jpg

14fbf061.jpg

d0ffde36.jpg

7c4fe742.jpg

3f46cc83.jpg

0d5950ab.jpg

f2b3be28.jpg

2b44cd0b.jpg

1443e661.jpg

00c23c11.jpg

14e8b13d.jpg

d1a769ad.jpg

DC Sports Short Throw Shift Adapter (4cyl) - - SOLD - $59 Shipped - SOLD- Price Drop 6/3/12

This reduces your 5 speed manual's throw by up to 30%, its in great condition and very easy to install.

52d9e10e.jpg

8dad1094.jpg

7c985535.jpg

e3e97f61.jpg

c8b57a64.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: CL-S Front Strut Bar, Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare) & Rear Sway Bar DC Sports Sho

Sorry to see the car go like that. What's next?

Nice items, kind of want that CL-S bar. Hmm...

sunroof

Reaction score
Re: CL-S Front Strut Bar, Eibach Front Strut Bar (Rare) & Rear Sway Bar DC Sports Sho

location??

truWarier02

Reaction score

Location?

I'd be interested in that TL-S strut bar if you're in Los Angeles/Orange County.

LouDa601aCcorD

Reaction score

Price on both strut bars shipped to 39157?

Bax

Reaction score

This is the jackpot for suspension interested people, amiright? haha
glws. :)

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score

eibach.. so tempting..

glws

jdmgear

Reaction score

location??
TX

Price on both strut bars shipped to 39157?
I can price both with shipping for $199

Location?

I'd be interested in that TL-S strut bar if you're in Los Angeles/Orange County.
TX

This is the jackpot for suspension interested people, amiright? haha
glws. :)
Yes it is :D

Sorry to see the car go like that. What's next?

Nice items, kind of want that CL-S bar. Hmm...

Not sure whats next? 6 speed?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

GLWS bro. I also have the Eibach front strut bar, I love it! I recently just ordered myself the TL/CL 1-piece as well.. Can't wait for it to come in!

Back