license plate rattle

rIceNOodles

Reaction score
I will definitely try this when I get my 2 x 12" L7s installed. Hopefully it'll stop rattling. I had cheap subs before and the rattling was just horrible. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:

slow f23

Reaction score
sorry, i was only trying to help :eek:
and yes, I wonder why there are only 2 holes as well -_-

shibbywhitedude

Reaction score
I have a L7 15 with a 1000 watt kicker amp and I completely dynamatted my entire trunk... still rattles horribly, kinda sounds like the supports for the trunk lid flex and hit the lid... did your sound deadener stuff fix that? I'm sick of that awful rattle lol

TeeJ

Reaction score
I have a L7 15 with a 1000 watt kicker amp and I completely dynamatted my entire trunk... still rattles horribly, kinda sounds like the supports for the trunk lid flex and hit the lid... did your sound deadener stuff fix that? I'm sick of that awful rattle lol

Let me know if you get your rattle fixed

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score
i know my rear plate rattles, but i cant hear if from inside.....so what the hey.......:D

dilltheswimr

Reaction score
which area at wall-mart did you find the foam

near the paint section right next to all the duck tape its actually made by duck tape i would just check the home improvement section

and no not all the rattling stopped but it has greatly decreased it also seemed to make it louder in the car i guess cause the sound has no were else to go

Last edited:
Back