Light Window Tint? Hmmmmmm..

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
if i were to get rid of whats on there now, i'd go with genuine 35%...dont know how old this stuff is :ugh:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
has anyone you know, that has tinted windows, ever gotten a ticket in pa? youre saying its pretty strict over there, when every time ive been there ive never had any problems. and i used to be all over pa when i had my gti, haha. a few friends that live in pa have also never had any problems that im aware of.

regardless id do 35% if you really want it. idk, i just think 50% is too light. maybe something between 35 and 50, if there is anything.

dtraill27

Reaction score
anything on the front windows is illegal in jersey and i have 35% on mine and havent been stopped once. i go to school in pa and its not as strict as you think.

depending on what color your interior is the tint will look lighter as well. i have a beige interior and in the sun my 35 barely looks like anything. when its cloudy or raining it looks perfect.

get 35% all around itll look sick

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
35%!!!!!!!!!

pic taken by wavehogger...
thorn.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yeah torny...thats what mine looks like too...so it's got to be 35% then.

DEP :hihi:

xx24xx

Reaction score
I think 35% is a perfect shade between light and dark. I've seen 38% and 40% and they look great too. Make sure you get it done at a quality shop and they use good products.

Just FYI 50-70% tint isn't worthless. It still rejects UV rays and helps keep heat out. The higher percentage is more common on front winshields allowing maximum visibility.

Back